Civic Plan Partners
The Civic Plan draws from a wide range of ideas and input from a variety of partners:
- Citizens, business and community leaders have been involved in creating Action Plans through the Beaverton Community Vision Program, which will be the foundation of the Beaverton Civic Plan. The community will also be involved with various public review stages.
- City staff will be involved in Task Forces and will bring expertise in civic idea topic areas.
- Expert consultants will be integral to creating background reports, developing recommendations, and communicating the concepts to decision makers and the public.
- The Steering Committee will be comprised of key community members who will be responsible for making recommendations and prioritizing those recommendations for the City Council.
- The Planning Commission will provide valuable insight and feedback throughout the development and refinement phases.
- The City Council will be the final decision makers, and will recommend revisions and amendments before the Beaverton Civic Plan is ultimately adopted.